The Islamic Action Association, an offshoot of the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain accused of having been involved in a 1981 coup attempt, had also joined the protests.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Islamic Action Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Alcoholics Anonymous
- Internet Application Architect
- Interrupted Aortic Arch (genetic heart defect)
- Interview and Advocacy Assessment (UK)
- Intra-Abdominal Adiposity
- Investment Adviser Association (formerly Investment Counsel Association of America)
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Irrigation Association of Australia
- Ishikawa Alumni Association (Japan)
- Islamic Academy of Alabama (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Islamic Affairs Analyst (publication)
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israeli Airports Authority
- IUSS Acoustic Analysis
- Ivey Alumni Association (Canada)
- I Am An Accountant
- I Am An AIESECer (Association for the International Exchange of Students in Economics and Commerce)
- I Am An Attorney
- Idaho Agricultural Aviation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Islamic Action Association has also joined the protests in which Bahraini authorities said that 24 people were killed in the only Shiite-majority Gulf Arab state.
A lawsuit has been filed to shut down Islamic Action Association and al-Wefaq, who both stand accused of "harming social peace and national unity".