ISLAMABAD, July 08, 2009 (Frontier Star) -- Raja Abdul Ghafoor, Chief Executive Officer, Islamabad Electric Supply Company Ltd.
What does IESCO stand for?
IESCO stands for Islamabad Electric Supply Company Ltd. (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IESCO
We have 1 other meaning of IESCO in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Engineering Student Club
- Information Exchange Steering Committee (Australia)
- Infrastructure Executive Steering Committee
- International Eastside Soccer Club (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- International Energy Systems Corp. (San Jose, CA)
- International Executive Service Corps (USAID)
- Inner-Ear Supporting Cell Antigen (protein)
- Interactive Electronic Serials Cataloging Aid
- International Earth Sciences Congress on Aegean Regions
- Independent European System of Central Banks
- Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Identità Europea di Sicurezza e Difesa (Italian)
- Identité Européenne de Sécurité et de Défense (French: European Security and Defense Identity; EU and NATO)
- Institute for Election Systems Development
- Institute for Environment and Sustainable Development
- Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development (De Montfort University; Leicester, England, UK)
- Institute of Engineering Systems and Design (University of Leeds)
- Integrated Electronic Service Delivery (software)
- Internal Electrostatic Discharge
- Infinity Engine Structures Description Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, July 08, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- Raja Abdul Ghafoor, Chief Executive Officer, Islamabad Electric Supply Company Ltd.