The fact is that funding has come from a dedicated Lutheran couple who have a strong desire that LSTC become a center of excellence for the study of Islam and Christian-Muslim relations.
What does ICMR stand for?
ICMR stands for Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations (Taylor and Francis Group quarterly publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICMR
We have 23 other meanings of ICMR in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Control Message Protocol Version 6
- Infant/Child Monitoring Questionnaire
- International Capital Markets Qualification (certification)
- Istituto Certificazione Marchio Qualita (Italian: Brand Quality Certification Institute; Milan, Italy)
- ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Center for Management Research
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de Reims (French: Reims Institute of Molecular Chemistry; University of Reims-Champagne-Ardenne; Reims, France)
- Institute for Coastal and Marine Resources
- Interagency Committee on Medical Records
- International Capital Markets Report (business publication)
- Institut du Court-Métrage Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhône-Alpes Short Film Institute; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Island County Marine Resources Committee (Coupeville, WA)
- Internally Contracted MR-Configuration Interaction
- International Center for Marine Resource Development
- International Conference on Magnetic Resonance Microscopy
- In-Cockpit Mission Re-Planning and Rehearsal
- International Center for Medical Research and Training (various locations)
- Ivory Coast Medical Relief Team
- Imperial College Management School (UK)
- Imposto Sobre Circulação de Mercadorias e Serviços (Brazilian excise tax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as director of the Duncan Black Macdonald Center for the Study of Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations, Hartford Seminary, Hartford, Connecticut, 1988-1995, and prior to that he directed the Centre for the Study of Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations at Selly Oak Colleges in Birmingham, England.
I remember a rather painful encounter with this commitment to the clan at the expense of the truth at the 1986 annual Summer School of the Center for the Study of Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations (CSIC) in Birmingham, where I was based for four years.