7,829,479 B2; Tosutomu Oishi, Yoshizumi Tanaka, Norifumi Miyamoto, Michiyuki Suzuki and Mitsuhiko Sato, assignors to Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co.
What does IHI stand for?
IHI stands for Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries (Japan, ship building, aerospace & others)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHI
We have 91 other meanings of IHI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (Boston, MA, USA)
- Institute for Healthcare Innovation (various organizations)
- Institute of History
- Integrated Hit Indicator
- Integrative Health Institute (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- International Health Insurance (various organizations)
- International Holdings, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- International Hotel Investments (Malta)
- International Humanitarian Issues (Columbia University; New York)
- Intestinal Health Institute (various locations)
- I Hate It All
- Include this Headquarters as Information Addressee
- Indigenous Housing and Infrastructure Agreement (Australia)
- International Health Impact Assessment (UK)
- International Hockey Industry Association
- International Homicide Investigators Association (est. 1988)
- Intrahepatic Canine Islet Allografts (transplantation)
- Imam Husain Islamic Centre (Australia)
- International HL7 (Health Level 7) Interoperability Conference
- International Hospice Institute and College (now International Association of Hospice and Palliative Care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software, , the leading global provider of enterprise simulation solutions including simulation software and services, today announced that the Aerospace Division of Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co.
Ishikawajima-Harima net profit triples on strong orders TOKYO - Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co.
The contracts, worth a total of HKD2bn, were signed with Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co, and a joint venture between Chun Wo Holdings Ltd and Fujita Corp.
Japanese news service Nikkei recently reported that researchers with Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Vohnout developed with Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries of Japan).
TOKYO, May 8 Kyodo The National Space Development Agency of Japan (NASDA) and Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co.
The new company, capitalized at 300 million yen, will construct a plant on a site rented from Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co.