TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from Kashan University in association with their colleagues from Isfahan University of Technology succeeded in the synthesis of hydroxyapatite nanostructure through a new yet very simple method.
What does IUT stand for?
IUT stands for Isfahan University of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUT
We have 24 other meanings of IUT in our Acronym Attic
- Irish University Swimming and Waterpolo Association (Ireland)
- International Union of Socialist Youth
- Implementation Under Test
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie (French: University Institute of Technology)
- Instructor Under Training
- Instrument Under Test (biomedical)
- Integrated Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- International Union of Tenants
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- In-Use Technology Assessment
- Institutional Unit Trust Agent
- International Ultra Triathlon Association
- International University Theatre Association
- International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Indwelling Urinary Tract Catheter
- Immunizations Up to Date (pediatrics)
- In-Use Test Data System
- Individual and Unit Training Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Iranian researchers from Isfahan University of Technology designed a new non-enzyme nanosensor that has applications in the measurement of blood glucose.
1) Water Engineering Department, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
Student, Department of Water Engineering, College of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran,
Isfahan University of Technology Library's Users (located in Isfahan)
Iranian researchers from Isfahan University of Technology succeeded in the production of transparent nanocomposite coatings with better mechanical properties in comparison with transparent coatings used in industries.
Thesis Master of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers at University of Maraqeh and Isfahan University of Technology increased the efficiency of proton membrane cells by using graphene-platinum nanocomposites.