Under the first task order, General Dynamics will outfit and help activate the new Irwin Army Community Hospital at Fort Riley.
What does IACH stand for?
IACH stands for Irwin Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Riley, Kansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IACH
We have 2 other meanings of IACH in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Council for the Homeless
- Interagency Council on Homelessness
- International Academy for Classical Homeopathy
- International Alliance of Certified Hypnotists
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
- International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- International Association of Counseling Hypnotherapists
- International Automated Clearing House (banking)
- Iowa Chapter
- Ireland Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Knox, KY)
- Israeli Association for Classical Homeopathy (Jerusalem, Israel)
- International Arabian Cutting Horse Association
- Institute for Administrators in Catholic Higher Education
- Iranian Association of Chemical Engineers
- Indiana Association of County Highway Engineers and Supervisors (cooperation and efficiency)
- Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- International Association of Crystal Healing Therapists
- Idaho Association of Commerce & Industry
- Industrial Acoustics Company, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback RD733 Thompson (orthopedic surgeon, Irwin Army Community Hospital, Kansas) provides a quick reference and atlas of orthopedic anatomy for students and clinicians.
Here is a sampling of the many ways that members of the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) chose to celebrate the week: Kansas Midwives at Irwin Army Community Hospital in Fort Riley, Kansas, said they 'we made every day a celebration at our hospital' holding a community birthday party for the women, babies, and families they have served.
OTCBB:MSSI), an established provider of medical personnel, technology services and homeland security products to government and commercial clients, is pleased to announce it has been awarded a physician assistant staffing contract to service the Irwin Army Community Hospital in Fort Riley, Kansas through its wholly owned subsidiary TeleScience International, Inc.