Green Electrician Group has secured a contract from ISG, to provide three vertical solar PV facades for Irwell Valley Housing Association.
What does IVHA stand for?
IVHA stands for Irwell Valley Housing Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intravenous Glucose Tolerance Test
- Illinois Veterans Home (Quincy, IL)
- In Vitro Hemoperfusion
- In Vitro Hyperdiploidy
- In Vivo Hemoreflectometer
- Inner Layer Via Hole
- Interstitial via Hole
- Intraventricular Hemorrhage
- Iowa Veterans Home (Marshalltown, IA; est. 1887)
- Isocapnic Voluntary Hyperventilation
- International Vacation Home Exchange
- Iowa Valley Habitat for Humanity (Iowa City)
- Instituut Voor Hyperbare Geneeskunde (Dutch: Institute for Hyperbarian Medicine; Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- International Volcanic Health Hazard Network
- In Vessel Handling Machine (nuclear fuel rod for fast flux test facility)
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management (aka Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring; US NASA)
- Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring (US NASA)
- In-Vessel Handling Machine/Engineering Model
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management System
- Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The homes are now heading to the UK - the Irwell Valley Housing Association is building six in Manchester to provide temporary accommodation for key workers, and a private client in London has made a planning application to build one on their land.
Other winners at the ceremony,nominated by readers of Northern Housing,Midlands Housing and Southern Housing and chosen by a panel of industry experts, included Irwell Valley Housing Association which took Social Landlord of the Year and Birmingham Optima Community Association which won Regeneration Scheme of the Year.