Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau, a US-based government agency that promotes tourism in Irving, Texas, US, has announced opening of Irving Convention Centre and ZestFest celebratory event.
What does ICVB stand for?
ICVB stands for Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau (Irving, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICVB
- Independent Custody Visitors Association (unannounced police custody inspections; Colne, Lancastershire, England, UK)
- Indianapolis Convention & Visitors Association
- International Conference on Volunteer Administration
- International Council of Voluntary Agencies
- Iowa Commission of Veterans Affairs (Johnston, IA)
- Ischaemic Cerebral Vascular Accident (neurological injuries)
- Iguassu Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Iloilo Convention and Visitors Bureau (Philippines)
- International Cocoa Verification Board
- International Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Istanbul Convention and Visitors Bureau (Turkey)
- Indiana Center for Vascular Biology and Medicine
- Impact of Crime on Victims Class (Arizona Department of Corrections)
- International Conference on Visual Computing
- International Conference on VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) and CAD (Computer-Aided Design)
- Intracerebroventricular Cannulation
- Investment Company with Variable Capital
- Investment Company/Variable Contracts Products
- International Code of Virus Classification and Nomenclature
- Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service (Springfield, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau prides itself on customer-friendly service and has received numerous awards for excellence, making it far above average.
The Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau (ICVB) works closely with the city's economic development team to retain and recruit this enviable list of corporate residents.
On behalf of the Board of Trustees and the entire University family, we want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who endorsed our plan and gave generously of their time, including Irving Mayor Herb Gears and the Irving City Council, the Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau, Dallas Mayor Laura Miller, Dallas County Commissioners, HKS Architects, Inc.
The Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau represents Irving's $456.
For more information, contact the Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-247-8464 or www.
Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau, Market Wire, Medialink, MultiVu, PR Newswire and VOCUS.