Founded more than 25 years ago, the Irvine Valley College Foundation is committed to raising funds and friends in support of the current and future students of Irvine Valley College.
What does IVCF stand for?
IVCF stands for Irvine Valley College Foundation (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVCF
- Intraventricular Conduction Disturbance
- Imperial Valley College Desert Museum (Ocotillo, CA)
- Illinois Valley Community Development Organization (Cave Junction, OR)
- Independent Variable, Constant, Dependent Variable (science experimental design)
- Institute for Vietnamese Culture and Education (est. 2000; New York)
- Inter-Village Continuing Education (Ardsley, NY)
- Iowa Valley Continuing Education
- IFCI (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) Venture Capital Funds (est. 1975)
- Inferior Vena Caval Filter
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
- Internationale Vereinigung Christlicher Geschaeftsleute
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital (Peru, Illinois)
- Incline Village Community Hospital (Incline Village, NV)
- Inferior Vena Cava Index
- International Video Conferencing Inc
- International Violin Competition of Indianapolis (est. 1982; Indianapolis, IN)
- Intravenous Continuous Infusion
- Inferior Vena Caval Isolation and Extracorporeal Charcoal Hemoperfusion
- Illinois Valley Center for Independent Living (LaSalle, IL)
- Indian Venture Capital Journal (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Hook,'' said Don Rickner, president of the Network of Community College Foundations and executive director of the Irvine Valley College foundation.
She is currently a member of the Irvine Valley College Foundation Board, is a past Chair and Board Member for the Irvine Chamber of Commerce and has been an active member for two charitable organizations; Working Wardrobes and the Orange County United Way.