An irritable bowel syndrome quality of life questionnaire was used to define health-related quality of life.
What does IBSQOL stand for?
IBSQOL stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Quality of Life Questionnaire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Baccalaureate Student Organization
- International Businesses Standards Organization
- In Building Service Provider
- Indus Basin Settlement Plan (Pakistan) Indus basin settlement plan (Pakistan) Indus Basin Settlement Plan (IBSP)
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences of Pain (Beijing, China)
- International Business Service Provider (Wanchai, Hong Kong)
- Internet Business Service Provider
- Internet-Based Services Policy (Microsoft)
- Island Beach State Park (New Jersey)
- Incentives-Based Secrets Protection System (business strategy)
- Individual Battle Shooting Range (British Army)
- Inquiry Based Stress Reduction (behavioral health system)
- Institut Belge pour la Sécurité Routière
- Integrated Billing Storage and Retrieval
- International Bariatric Surgery Registry (formerly National Bariatric Surgery Registry)
- Internet Brain Segmentation Repository (online database; Center for Morphometric Analysis; Massachusetts General Hospital)
- International Board for Soil Research and Management (Thailand)
- International Bluewater Spearfishing Records Committee (Ventura, CA)
- Innovative Building Solutions Resource Management (Plymouth, MA contractor screening and vetting services)
- Independent Basic Service Set (IEEE 802.11 wireless networking)