The Irritable Bowel Syndrome Solution Stephen Wangen Innate Health Group 1229 Madison Street, Suite 1220, Seattle, WA 98104 0976853787 $14.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Broadcasting Systems
- Internet Broking Systems
- Internet Bumper Stickers (website)
- Internet Business Strategies
- Interpretation Bible Studies
- Intra-Beam Scattering
- Ion Beam Spectrometer
- Ion Beam Sputtering
- Iowa Barbeque Society
- Irdeto Billing System (software)
- ISCTE (Instituto Superior das Ciências do Trabalho e da Empresa) Business School (Portugal)
- Islamic Book Service
- Island Base Section
- Itchy Butt Syndrome
- Integrated Broadcast System - Interactive (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Integrated Booking System - Joint
- Integrated Broadcast Service-Simplex (US DoD)
- Integrated Broadcast System - Simplex (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Integrated Booking System/Container Management Module
- Info Business Solutions (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROCHESTER, Minnesota, December 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Researchers at Mayo Clinic studying irritable bowel syndrome say their study of people with this disorder suggests genetic factors may play a role.
Jay Pasricha, Director of the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division at UTMB stated, "The role that subtle gastrointestinal inflammation plays in irritable bowel syndrome is only beginning to be appreciated.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pipeline Review, Q1 2011', provides an overview of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome therapeutic pipeline.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2011', provides an overview of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome therapeutic pipeline.
com/research/6e28af/global_irritable_b) has announced the addition of the "Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2011" report to their offering.
today reported positive results of its randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group Phase 2 trial of DDP733 in patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-c).
Tioga is developing asimadoline, a proprietary small molecule, for treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and post operative ileus.