The bonds are backed by an irrevocable standby letter of credit (SBLC) offered by the Bank of China.
What does ISLOC stand for?
ISLOC stands for Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Illinois School Library Media Association/Library Book Selection Service
- Internet School Library Media Center
- Industrial Safety and Loss Management Program
- Integrated Services Local Network
- Internal Superior Laryngeal Nerve (otolaryngology)
- International Standard Lawyer Number (Martindale-Hubbell Alphabetical Index)
- Islands (postal suffix)
- Inside Looking Out (construction; direction a door/window opens)
- International Student Liaison Officer (overseas student assistance)
- Inter-System Loss-of-Coolant Accident
- Interfacing Systems Loss of Coolant Accident (nuclear reactors)
- International Symposium on the Languages of Java
- International Symposium on Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery
- In Store Loss Prevention (retail)
- Information System for Local Policeforce
- Inter-System Link Protocol
- International Senior Lawyers Project (New York, NY)
- International Student Loan Program (International Education Finance Corporation)
- International Symposium on Logic Programming (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million) irrevocable standby letter of credit from JP Morgan.
83 analysis: Here, Taxpayer's promise to pay vacation benefits was secured by an irrevocable standby letter of credit, and payments made or to be made thereunder were not subject to the claims of its general creditors.
The rating action is in connection with the substitution of the irrevocable standby letter of credit (LOC) supporting subseries A-3 currently provided by BNP Paribas (currently rated 'AA-/F1+', Stable Outlook) with a substitute LOC to be provided by Morgan Stanley Bank N.
CalEnergy") (NYSE, PSE and LSE Symbol: CE) today reported that on May 19th Korea First Bank funded, pursuant to a court order, the amount of $79,329,000 into a New York interest bearing bank account pending resolution of CE Casecnan's summary judgment motion to require Korea First Bank to honor a drawing on an irrevocable standby letter of credit Korea First Bank had issued for the benefit of CE Casecnan.
83 when the employer purchased an irrevocable standby letter of credit to secure the payments.
The long-term 'AA+' rating is based jointly on the irrevocable standby letter of credit (LOC) provided by TD Bank, N.
The ratings are based on the quality of the student loan portfolio, the minimum 2% reserve fund, an irrevocable standby letter of credit provided by State Street Bank and Trust Co.