She also followed it up finishing the Ironman Canada.
What does IMC stand for?
IMC stands for Ironman Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMC
We have 614 other meanings of IMC in our Acronym Attic
- Intima-Media Complex (vascular wall morphology)
- Intramucosal Carcinoma (oncology)
- Invention Machine Corporation
- Investment Management Certificate
- Investment Management Committee
- Investment Management Consultants (various locations)
- Investment Migration Council (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Irish Manuscripts Commission (est. 1938; Ireland)
- Iron Man Competition
- Iron Mines Company of Venezuela
- Irwin Mortgage Corporation (various locations)
- Isotype-Matched Control
- Issue Management and Communications
- Issue Management Council
- It's My Company (California)
- Item Management Code
- Institute of Management Consultants USA
- Industrial Metal Containers & Wire Decking
- Interfaith Mediation Centre of Muslim Christian Dialogue Forum
- Interacting with Multimedia Content in the Social Semantic Web
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said he's already gearing up for Ironman Canada on Aug.
2 kilometres) and has participated in the Ironman Canada triathlon race four times.
On their way to second spot, Coventry recorded the highest single race total of any team when Steve Howes, Martyn Brunt and Steve Hundal scored over 600 points at Ironman Canada, a gruelling 2.
Champion, 2012 IRONMAN Texas Champion, 2011 IRONMAN Canada Champion www.
He tried to race Ironman Canada in 2001, but he couldn't get in, so he drove up to Penticton, B.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- A top contender for the Ironman World Championship in October, Chris Lieto recently won the Ironman Canada and Honolulu's Tinman Triathlon and believes the wins were helped by Astavita.
The event will qualify the top participants to enter the Ironman Canada, the Ironman Coeur d'Alene or the Ironman Florida.