Those five things were: 1) learn to love the pressure, 2) fixate on the long term, 3) iron sharpens iron, 4) reinvent yourself (change) and 5) celebrate the victories.
What does ISI stand for?
ISI stands for Iron Sharpens Iron (religious gaming clan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ISI
We have 419 other meanings of ISI in our Acronym Attic
- International Students, Inc.
- International Synergy Institute (Baltimore, MD)
- International Systems Institute
- International Systems Integration
- Interspike Interval
- Interstimulus Interval
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (various locations)
- Invisible Streams Incorporated
- Iron and Steel Institute
- Islamic State of Iraq (est. 2006)
- Ithaca Stringed Instruments (Trumansburg, NY)
- Inter-Symbol Interference / Inter-Chip Interference
- Ice Skating Institute of America
- Information and Software Industry Association (Hong Kong)
- International Ski Instructors Association (Belp, Switzerland)
- Iowa Sheep Industry Association (Sibley, Iowa)
- Irish Security Industry Association (est. 1972; Dublin, Ireland)
- Istituto Superiore per le Industrie Artistiche (Italian: Institute for Industrial Arts)
- Indian Statistical Institute Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bible says: "As iron sharpens iron so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
This open sharing of diverse ideas would accomplish what King Solomon recorded in Proverbs: 'As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Proverb 27:17 says, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.