In QNS&L Railway, he became manager of production planning and continuous improvement, where he was responsible for strategic planning for product delivery division at IOC, Iron Ore Company of Canada.
What does IOCC stand for?
IOCC stands for Iron Ore Company of Canada (est. 1949)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOCC
We have 26 other meanings of IOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Impact of the Olympics on Community Coalition
- Input/Output Channel Controller
- Input/Output Control Center
- Input/Output Control Command
- Input/Output Controller Card
- Integrated Operations Control Center
- Inter-Organization Coordinating Committee
- Inter-Orthodox Christian Charities
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Intersite Optical Communications Component
- International Obfuscated Code Contest 4
- Independent Old Catholic Church of America
- Iowa Ongoing Criminal Conduct Act
- Isles of Capri Civic Association (Naples, FL)
- International Obfuscated C Code Contest
- International Office of Cocoa, Chocolate and Confectionery
- International Ocean Colour Coordinating Group
- Indo-Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- International Ocean Carbon Coordination Project
- Initial Operational Capability Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
6%, was sold to the Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC) based on a price of US$126.
Cliffs Natural), Arch ArcelorMittal, Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC), United States Steel Corporation (USSC) and others are discussed.
Mr Oliver has more than 30 years experience as a senior executive in the iron ore industry for organisations within Australia and internationally with Midwest Corporation (ASX:MIS), Robe River Mining and Iron Ore Company of Canada.
He has shipped rubber-lined pipe and fittings to Inco's Voisey's Bay nickel project, helped build pumping stations in Labrador for the Iron Ore Company of Canada, and sent product as far north as the Tahera diamond mine in Nunavut.
Hanna completed the sale of its 50% interest in the IOC Ore Sales Company to a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Iron Ore Company of Canada.
Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's Iron ore mining industry - Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential Companies Mentioned - ArcelorMittal - Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC) - Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
Alderon remains committed to concluding an initial agreement with Quebec North Shore and Labrador Railway owned and operated by the Iron Ore Company of Canada and with the Chemin de fer Arnuad owned and operated by Cliffs Natural Resources, both of which are common carriers under Canadian Federal law.