Schroder Overcrossing along the Iron Horse Trail in the San Francisco Bay area; design lead for the Gerald Desmond Bridge, to be the first cable-stayed highway bridge in California with a 1,000-ft main span; and the reference design for the design/build of the 3-mile-long Tappan Zee Bridge Replacement between Westchester and Rockland Counties in New York.
What does IHT stand for?
IHT stands for Iron Horse Trail (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHT
We have 68 other meanings of IHT in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial Hotel, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- In-Home Therapy
- In-House Training
- Inheritance Tax (UK)
- Innovative Home Theaters, Inc (Orlando, FL)
- Institution of Highways & Transportation (UK)
- Intermediate Handling Test (Royal Air Force pilot training)
- Intermittent Hypoxic Training (altitude simulation)
- International Herald Tribune (newspaper)
- Iraqi High Tribunal (court)
- I Hasten To Add
- I Have To Admit
- International Health Technology Assessment (database)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Academy (Concord, CA)
- Ionia Horse Trails Association (Ionia State Park; Ionia, MI)
- Irish Health Trade Association (Ireland)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (song)
- It Has to Be Shown
- I Hate This Class
- Indiana Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On some days, Kate and Mintzer-McMahon hit the Iron Horse Trail.
Award Recognition Marks Shea Apartment Communities' Park Sierra at Iron Horse Trail Apartments Fourth Year in Receiving Superior Ranking From SatisFacts DUBLIN, Calif.