In 1980 he joined friends from the UVA game club to form a role-playing game company called Iron Crown Enterprises, acquiring the license to make games based on The Lord of the Rings.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Iron Crown Enterprises (role-playing game company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics (coined by Tom Maddox; popularised in William Gibson's SF novels)
- Intrusion Countermeasure Enhancements (Network ICE)
- Intrusion Countermeasures Equipment
- Inventory Control Effectiveness
- Inventory of Conflict and Environment
- Inverted Coaxial Magnetron
- Investigation & Criminal Enforcement (Kansas)
- Iowa, Chicago and Eastern Railroad Corporation
- Irate Customer Evaluation
- Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome (proliferation of corneal endothelium)
- Isentropic Compression Experiment
- Islamic Center of England
- Isoflavone Clover Extract
- Isolated Compliance Environment (for Y2K testing)
- Istituto Nazionale Per Il Commercio Estero (Italian Trade Commission)
- Istituto per il Commercio con l'Estero (Italy)
- Iturralde Crater Expedition
- Interest Comprehension Emphasis Participation Accomplishment Confirmation (learning process)
- International Joint Conference on E-Business
- Interactive Consumption of Entertainment in Consumer Responsive, Engaging & Active Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new role-playing title based on the highly successful "Rolemaster" tabletop fantasy role-playing games created by Iron Crown Enterprises (ICE) of Charlottesville, Va, The Bladelands is the fourth Interworld game to be offered on ENGAGE.
Starship Troopers-Battlespace incorporates the Silent Death and Combat Express starship combat rule system developed by renowned tabletop game publisher Iron Crown Enterprises of Charlottesville, VA.
13/ PRNewswire/ -- ENGAGE Games Online today announced the company has expanded its relationship with Interworld Productions through the acquisition of exclusive online rights to Rolemaster: The Bladelands, a new role-playing game based on the highly successful "Rolemaster" tabletop fantasy role-playing game system created by Iron Crown Enterprises of Charlottesville, Virginia.
Rolemaster: Magestorm, from the popular Rolemaster series created by paper game publisher Iron Crown Enterprises, places the player in the Bladelands, where teams of mages must conquer the opposing team's shrine while up to 40 other players try to stop this from happening.