com/), a leading provider of enterprise software solutions to the global oil and natural gas exploration and production (E&P) industry, announced today its donation of well log and petrophysical analysis software to the Irkutsk State Technical University (ISTU) in Eastern Siberia.
What does ISTU stand for?
ISTU stands for Irkutsk State Technical University (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTU
We have 6 other meanings of ISTU in our Acronym Attic
- International School of Therapeutic Touch and Energy (Germany)
- International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators
- International Survey of Teachers, Teaching and Learning (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development; France)
- In-Service Teacher Training Program (St. Clair College; St. Claire, Canada)
- Information Systems Technician Training Series (interactive training program)
- International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory
- International Social Trends Unit (research; Ipsos; UK)
- International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound
- International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Internationale Studententheaterunion
- Isometric Strength Testing Unit (hand grip device)
- International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Institute for Social and Trade Union Research (Bulgaria)
- Improved Silicon Television
- Intra-Site Secure Transport Vehicle (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Itinerant Support Teacher Vision (vision impairment; Australia)
- International Society for Terrain Vehicle Systems
- Indonesia Steel Tube Works (est. 1971)
- International Society for Travel Writing
- International Society for Third World Aid