The Irish Venture Capital Association announced the election of its new chairman, with Fountain Healthcare Partners Dr Manus Rogan stepping into the role.
What does IVCA stand for?
IVCA stands for Irish Venture Capital Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVCA
We have 17 other meanings of IVCA in our Acronym Attic
- Involuntary Commitment
- Irvine Valley College (California)
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- International Visual Communications Association
- Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce (Greenville, CA)
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
- Inland Valley Council of Churches (Pomona, CA)
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million) in the first quarter of 2009, according to the Irish Venture Capital Association VenturePulse survey.
Partnering associations include the Canadian Venture Capital Association, Irish Venture Capital Association, Italian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association and South African Venture Capital Association.
Irish Venture Capital Association says report findings position Ireland to forefront of global VC, R&D and IP investment NEW YORK & LONDON & DUBLIN -- Recent budgetary changes in taxation have made Ireland a prime location for the establishment of global Venture Capital and Research & Development operations according to a new report by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
2008 funding up 7% to [euro]243m NEW YORK, LONDON & DUBLIN -- 32 technology companies raised [euro]54 million in the first quarter of 2009, according to the Irish Venture Capital Association VenturePulse survey.