The Irish Traveller Movement in Britain welcomed the ruling against C4's "Bigger, Fatter, Gypsier" campaign launched in May.
What does ITMB stand for?
ITMB stands for Irish Traveller Movement in Britain (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITMB
We have 4 other meanings of ITMB in our Acronym Attic
- International Transportation Management Association
- It's That Man Again
- Information Technology for Manufacturing Automation and Concurrent Engineering
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (book)
- International Tourism Marketing Assistance Scheme (South Africa)
- Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
- Information and Technology Management Branch (Canada)
- Information Technology Management Board
- Information Technology Management for Business
- International Travel Maps and Books Publishing (Canada)
- Ischemic Transient Monocular Blindness
- Information Technology Management Council
- Infraspeed Technical Monitoring Center
- International Testing & Maintenance Centre (telecoms)
- International Training and Management Company (Canada)
- International Training Medical Center
- International Transmission Maintenance Center (AT&T)
- Internet Traffic Management Center
- Investment Trust Management Company
- Information Technology Mediated Customer Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
But an independent review recommended that the ASA reinvestigate the campaign following a request by the Irish Traveller Movement in Britain.
A spokesman from the Irish Traveller Movement in Britain confirmed there was a problem within the community when it came to immunising children.