This reduced capacity means that lastminute deals, reported in the UK in recent weeks, are unlikely to materialise for Irish tourists, said Simon Nugent, chief executive of the Irish Travel Agents Association.
What does ITAA stand for?
ITAA stands for Irish Travel Agents Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITAA
We have 26 other meanings of ITAA in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica
- Italian (language)
- Italy (ISO Country code)
- International Telegraph Alphabet no. 2
- Income Tax Assessment Act (Australia)
- Information Technology Achievement Award
- Information Technology Association of America
- International Tattoo Artists Association
- International Textile and Apparel Association
- International Transactional Analysis Association
- ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) Type Approval Advisory Board (professional training)
- ISDN Technical Advisory Ad Hoc Board
- Inspections, Tests, Analyses, And Acceptance Criteria (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Installation, The Army Authorization Document System
- ISDN Technical Advisory Ad Hoc Group
- Is There an Accessible Loo? (UK)
- Information Technology Alliance of Appalachian Ohio
- Information Technology as-a-Service
- Integrated Training and Accident Analysis System
- Intelligence Training Army Area School
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Irish Travel Agents Association (ITAA) has given a broad welcome to the European Commission's plan to offer better protection to consumers who book their holidays online.
The Irish Travel Agents Association (ITAA) said more Irish people were taking holidays outside the eurozone because of the strengthening euro.
The Irish Travel Agents Association said websites such as this are unregulated leaving customers very exposed.
Meanwhile, the Irish Travel Agents Association has also urged the Government to allow Shannon Airport Authority to give Aer Lingus the same financial sweeteners it gave to create its hub in Belfast.
Yesterday the Irish Travel Agents Association pleaded with hoteliers to be reasonable during this disruption warning it will not tolerate opportunistic greed.
The Irish Travel Agents Association has also urged the Government to allow Shannon Airport Authority to give Aer Lingus financial sweeteners to keep the route.
THE Irish Travel Agents Association reported yesterday that their members were working round the clock to find solutions for their clients.