The Welsh Government is providing overseas trade support to help companies attend the Innovation in Entertainment event at Sony Studios, Los Angeles, which is organised by the Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG).
What does ITLG stand for?
ITLG stands for Irish Technology Leadership Group (Palo Alto, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITLG
We have 1 other meaning of ITLG in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Theological and Leadership Development (est. 1989; United Church in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands)
- International Top-Level Domain
- Information Technology Leadership Development Program (Johnson & Johnson; internship)
- Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence (Oklahoma State University)
- Information Technology for Learning, Education and Training
- Information Technology Law Forum (Pakistan)
- Ilkeston Town Ladies Football Club (UK)
- Interleaved Three-Level Forward Converter (electronics)
- Indigenous Tourism Leadership Group
- Information Technology Liaison Group
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (UK)
- Information Technology Library
- Is There Love in Space? (Joe Satriani album)
- Integrated Teaching and Learning Laboratory (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- International Trade Law Library
- Intuitionistic Temporal Linear Logic (computer programming)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Tivoli License Management (software)
- In the Light Ministries
- Information Technology Lifecycle Management
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Hamburg, Germany; also seen as ITLS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The awards recognise the most innovative technology companies on the island of Ireland, and were presented during the Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) Innovation Summit, which was attended by over 800 top executives, entrepreneurs and venture capital investors operating in Silicon Valley.
Even by having a small Welsh presence in the region, there is the potential to make a difference, especially as we have been building up our links through specifically working with the Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) which manages the Innovation Centre.
Executives and public officials from Ireland and the United States gathered at Stanford University for the third annual Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) gala event.
Byline: GARY MYLES THE Irish Technology Leadership Group will bring a high-profile delegation of senior entertainment executives for a series of meetings.
The centre also has access to the Irish Technology Leadership Group, which provides companies access to a "built in" network of successful Silicon Valley business executives from global technology companies such as Cisco and Intel Logitech.
Notes to Editors: For Further Information: FD US - Niall O'Muilleoir at +1-646-322-2460 FD IRL - Brendan Murphy at +353-87-2051111 About the ITLG Established in October 2007, the Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) is an independent industry think-tank comprised of a number of high-level technology leaders in Silicon Valley who are Irish or Irish-American.
Company Honored in Silicon Valley by Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG) PALO ALTO, Calif.