Chairwoman of the Irish Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society Ron Smith-Murphy acknowledged the sensitivity of the matter but stressed space was limited at the site.
What does ISANDS stand for?
ISANDS stands for Irish Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Security and Alarm Monitoring System
- Integrated Student Aid Management System (student financial aid)
- Interim Service Agreement Monitoring System
- Impuesto Sobre Automóviles Nuevos (Spanish: New Car Tax; Mexico)
- Independent Street Arts Network (London, England, UK)
- Integrity for Satellite Navigation
- International Seafarers' Assistance Network
- International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience (Malvern, Vic, Australia)
- International Standard Audiovisual Number
- International Student Advisers Network of Australia Inc. (Australia and New Zealand)
- Iziko South African National Gallery (art museum)
- International Society of Antioxidants in Nutrition and Health
- International Symposium on Advanced Nanodevices and Nanotechnology
- Independent Schools Association of Northern New England
- Instituto Salvadoreño de Normalización (Spanish: Salvadoran Institute for Standardization; El Salvador)
- International Staple, Nail, and Tool Association
- Indian Scientists Against Nuclear Weapons (India)
- Information Sharing and Analysis Organization
- International and Study Abroad Office (university program)
- International Society for Artificial Organs (est. 1977)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Irish Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society, the organiser, ran out of the mementoes.
He will be joined by Joe Dolan, Samantha Mumba, Bryan McFadden, Michael Greco and others for the big Dublin bash in aid of the Irish Autism Alliance and the Irish Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society.