Thompson is affiliated with the Irish Society for the Study of Children's Literature.
What does ISSCL stand for?
ISSCL stands for Irish Society for the Study of Children's Literature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Symposium on Systems and Control in Aerospace and Astronautics (IEEE)
- International Standard Statistical Classification of Aquatic Animals and Plants
- Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences (China)
- International Summer School on Computational Biology (Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses; Masaryk University; Czech Republic)
- In Situ Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
- International Solid-State Circuits Conference (IEEE)
- International Student Services Center Corporation Limited
- International Standard Statistical Classification of Fishing Gear
- International Summer School on Crystal Growth (International Organization for Crystal Growth; University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- International Symposium on Soft Computing for Industry
- International School on Structural Characterization of Nanostructures (workshop)
- Integrated Software Systems Corporation
- International Society for the Study of Chinese Overseas (est. 1992)
- Isles of Shoals Steamship Company (Portsmouth, NH)
- Information Systems Security Consultant Professionals
- International Society for Stem Cell Research
- International Symposium on Signals, Circuits and Systems
- International Society of Sugarcane Technologists
- Info-Structure Security Dialogue
- Information Services System Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick's College) and Coghlan (librarian for Church of Ireland College of Education, both Dublin) present 17 articles and papers presented at the third annual conference of the Irish Society for the Study of Children's Literature.