The Irish Rugby Union Players Association have received a call from some of the players to oversee an anonymous review of the campaign.
What does IRUPA stand for?
IRUPA stands for Irish Rugby Union Players Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institutional Resources for Unique Collection and Academic Archives (Tokyo Dental College; Japan)
- Initial Requirements Up Front (agile software development)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Retail User Group (Strongsville, OH)
- Infrared and Raman Users' Group
- Invicta RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computing) OS (Operating System) Users Group (Ramsgate, Kent, UK)
- Ivybridge Rail User's Group (UK)
- Institute for Research on Unlimited Love
- International Research Universities Network (est. 2007; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- International Rice Ufra Nursery
- Institut Régional Universitaire Polytechnique (French: Polytechnic University Regional Institute)
- Imam Reza University Programming Contest
- Infantry Rifle Unit Study
- Infinite Resolution Uniformity Screen (hardware)
- International Robotic Urology Symposium (robotic surgery)
- Irvine Research Unit in Software
- International Relations Undergraduate Student Association
- Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering (Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering; National University of Ireland)
- International Rice Ufra Screening Set
- Immunological Rapid Urease Test
- Immediate Response Vehicle (insurance companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Rugby Union Players Association had been involved in talks with the IRFU over the past week about match fees, tour fees and win bonuses - none of which had been subject to an increase in six years.
The major players are the GPA, the PFAI, the Irish Rugby Union Players Association.
The IRFU committee behind the cull of Connacht rugby was due to meet in Lansdowne Road this afternoon but have put off their meeting as they await submissions from the Irish Rugby Union Players Association and the Connacht branch itself.