The Irish Rugby Football Union yesterday announced O'Reilly's appointment to their National Referee Panel.
What does IRFU stand for?
IRFU stands for Irish Rugby Football Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRFU
We have 1 other meaning of IRFU in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Resource Foundation of South Africa (South Africa)
- Inversion-Recovery Fast Spin-Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Interim Refresher Training
- International Resources for Fairer Trade (India)
- Internet Radio from Tuolumne (California)
- India-Russia Forum on Trade and Investment
- Infrared Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Indonesian Rugby Football Union (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Infrared Remote Focus Unit
- Interprovincial Rugby Football Union (Canada)
- Isovolumic Relaxation Flow Velocity
- International Religious Freedom Watch (Fishersville, VA)
- Indian River Farms Water Control District (Florida)
- Inter-Religious Federation for World Peace
- Ghosthunters and the Incredibly Revolting Ghost
- Idea Resource Group
- Image Resource Group (Columbia, SC)
- Imaging Research Group
- Immediate Release Guidelines (World Customs Organization)
- Immunology Research Group (University of Calgary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) has confirmed an all-Ireland bid to stage the world contest in nine years' time.
The Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) has con-firmed an all-Ireland bid to stage the world contest in nine years' time.
DECLAN Kidney paid the price for Ireland's poor showing in the RBS Six Nations after the Irish Rugby Football Union announced they would not renew the former Munster man's contract and had relieved of him of his role with immediate effect.
Social Development Minister Nelson McCausland has awarded the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) funding support of Au133,000.
But the scheduling was condemned by the Irish Rugby Football Union who are angry at being given a six-day turnaround immediately after their second trip to Paris of the championship.
EDDIE O'SULLIVAN'S inevitable departure will dominate proceedings when the Irish Rugby Football Union meet their stricken coach to discuss a dismal RBS 6 Nations.
The Irish Rugby Football Union agreed, in principle, to the Maze site last week, but a problem arose with their statement just minutes before it was due to be released.