RUGBY UNION: Declan Kidney paid the price for Ireland's poor showing in the RBS 6 Nations after the Irish Rugby Football Union yesterday announced they would not renew the former Munster man's contract and had relieved of him of his role with immediate effect.
What does IRFU stand for?
IRFU stands for Irish Rugby Football Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRFU
We have 1 other meaning of IRFU in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Resource Foundation of South Africa (South Africa)
- Inversion-Recovery Fast Spin-Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Interim Refresher Training
- International Resources for Fairer Trade (India)
- Internet Radio from Tuolumne (California)
- India-Russia Forum on Trade and Investment
- Infrared Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Indonesian Rugby Football Union (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Infrared Remote Focus Unit
- Interprovincial Rugby Football Union (Canada)
- Isovolumic Relaxation Flow Velocity
- International Religious Freedom Watch (Fishersville, VA)
- Indian River Farms Water Control District (Florida)
- Inter-Religious Federation for World Peace
- Ghosthunters and the Incredibly Revolting Ghost
- Idea Resource Group
- Image Resource Group (Columbia, SC)
- Imaging Research Group
- Immediate Release Guidelines (World Customs Organization)
- Immunology Research Group (University of Calgary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said: "The Irish Rugby Football Union will not be offering a new contract to Declan Kidney after his current agreement ends on 30 June, with Declan's role as Ireland's senior men's coach ceasing today.
DECLAN KIDNEY paid the price for Ireland's poor showing in the RBS Six Nations after the Irish Rugby Football Union yesterday announced they would not renew the former Munster man's contract and had relieved of him of his role with immediate effect.
O'Driscoll may have played his final match at the Aviva Stadium in Saturday's 13-13 RBS 6 Nations draw with France as his contract with the Irish Rugby Football Union expires this summer.
Social Development Minister Nelson McCausland has awarded the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) funding support of Au133,000.
Tommy Bowe and Jamie Heaslip on February 13, according to a statement released by the Irish Rugby Football Union.
The Irish Rugby Football Union is understood to have agreed to pay far more than his reputed salary of about €350,000 (£275,000) a year and there are even suggestions that O'Sullivan may have a future role in Irish rugby.
Byline: BY DUNCAN BECH EDDIE O'SULLIVAN'S inevitable departure will dominate proceedings when the Irish Rugby Football Union meet their stricken coach to discuss a dismal RBS 6 Nations.