Brian Finnegan, director general of the Irish National Federation Against Copyright Theft, said around 50% of all DVDs being bought are on the black market.
What does INFACT stand for?
INFACT stands for Irish National Federation Against Copyright Theft (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INFACT
- Irradiated Nuclear Fuel
- Item Not Found
- Infrastructure Services
- India News and Feature Alliance (est. 1959)
- Indonesian Forwarders Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Inharmonic Noises from Above (Dutch band)
- International Faculty of Artificial Organs
- International Federation of Aestheticians
- Instrumented Factory for Gears (IITRI)
- Infant Formula Action Coalition
- Internet Naval Facilities Assets Data Store
- Institut für biomedizinische Analytik und. NMR-Imaging GmbH
- International Festival of Alternative and New Theatre
- Iroquois Night Fighter And Night Tracker
- InstitutoNacional da Farmácia E Do Medicamento (Portugal, pharmaceuticals)
- Industria Farmaceutica Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- International Forum on Assessing Sustainability in Agriculture
- Inflight Balancing (propellors; US Air Force)
- International Nuclear Fuel Bank
- Isolated Noise Filter Bank (audio equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PEOPLE are backing organised crime every time they buy a pirated CD or DVD, the Irish National Federation Against Copyright Theft has warned.
Brian Finegan, director-general of the Irish National Federation Against Copyright Theft, says the gangs operate with a cell structure that's hard to crack.