The winner of the Meteor Choice Music Prize Irish Album of the Year will receive EUR10,000, a prize fund which has been provided by the Irish Music Rights Organisation (IMRO) and the Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA).
What does IMRO stand for?
IMRO stands for Irish Music Rights Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMRO
We have 14 other meanings of IMRO in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Material Readiness List/Support Equipment (Navy)
- Instant Messaging Recording and Monitoring (software)
- Institute of Manufacturing Resource Management of India
- International Mathematics Research Notices
- In My Royal Opinion
- Independent Medical Review Organization
- Informatie Model Ruimtelijke Ordening (Dutch: Planning Information Model)
- Interactive Marketing Research Organisation
- Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization
- Investment Management Regulatory Organisation
- Inner Metropolitan Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- Institut Mauritanien de Recherches Océanographiques et des Pêches (French: Mauritanian Institute of Oceanographic Research and Fisheries; Mauritania)
- Immersed Rotation Oxidation
- Index, Middle, Ring, Pinky (fingers)
- Injector Metering Rail Pressure
- Internal Medicine Residency Program (physician training)
- International Mathematics Research Papers
- International Meeting on Radiation Processing
- Iraq Marshlands Restoration Program (USAID)
- Isua Multidisciplinary Research Project (est. 1997; geology; Greenland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doran was also critical of the Irish Music Rights Organisation for what he called a lack of support.
But there can be only one winner who will receive a EUR10,000 prize fund which has been provided by the Irish Music Rights Organisation (IMRO) and the Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA).
Byline: By MICHAEL COMMINS THE recent election to fill the four writer director posts on the board of IMRO, the Irish Music Rights Organisations, attracted a lot of interest.
NINE go to post in the postal ballot to appoint four writer directors to the board of IMRO, the Irish Music Rights Organisations.
Samantha was also celebrating becoming the 3000th member of the Irish Music Rights Organisation.
To get to this stage Feargal beat hundreds of other entries to get one of 12 places in the final of the competition which is organised by the Irish Music Rights Organisation.
The Irish Music Rights Organisation said the figure was up 7.