Caroline Walsh of the Irish Mental Health Coalition said her group was astounded that Keith Barry was using people's illness as entertainment.
What does IMHC stand for?
IMHC stands for Irish Mental Health Coalition (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMHC
We have 7 other meanings of IMHC in our Acronym Attic
- In My Humble and Stupid Opinion
- In My Humble But Accurate Opinion
- In My Humble But Correct Opinion
- In My Humble But Most Accurate Opinion
- Indiana Minority Health Coalition, Inc. (est. 1992; Indianapolis, IN)
- Indianhead Miniature Horse Club (Dresser, WI)
- Institutional Models for Humanities Computing (journal)
- International Metalheads Club (heavy metal fan group)
- Intersectional Management in Health Care (Flensburg University of Applied Sciences; Germany)
- Iowa Miniature Horse Club (LeGrand, IA; est. 1986)
- Illinois Mental Health Counselors Association (Dekalb, IL)
- Iowa Mental Health Counselors Association (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Institute for Music, History, & Cultural Traditions, Inc
- Improper Mental Health Evaluation (military use)
- In My Humble Experience
- Industrial Materials Handling Equipment
- Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Chengdu, China)
- Institutional Management in Higher Education
- Improving Maternal Health in Eastern Indonesia (Australia Indonesia Partnership; health services program)
- Institute of Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere, the Irish Mental Health Coalition demanded mental health reform is central to Government response to the current economic and social difficulties.
The Irish Mental Health Coalition slammed the Government, in their Late For A Very Important Date report, for the slow implementation of reform despite increasing demand for services.