C&C's shares are also listed on the Irish Stock Exchange - Irish Enterprise Exchange - under the symbol GCC.
What does IEX stand for?
IEX stands for Irish Enterprise Exchange (est. 2005)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEX
- Institute for East-West Security Studies
- Intelligence & Electronic Warfare Test Directorate (Ft Huachuca, AZ, USA)
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer
- Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (US Army)
- International East West University
- Indian Energy Exchange (New Delhi, India)
- Information Exchange
- Inter-Exchange Carrier
- Ion Exchange (chromatography)
- Ion Exchange Experiment
- Institute of Experimental Animal Sciences
- Institute for Executive Education (Mexico)
- Institute for Experiential Learning (Upper Iowa University)
- Internet Expressions, Inc.
- Institute of Explosives Engineers (Cranfield University, UK)
- Internet Exposition
- Issues, Evidence and You
- International Environmental Youth Corps (Canada)
- International Exhibition for Young Inventors
- Isaac E. Young Middle School (New Rochelle, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
62g/t gold * Company lists on Irish Enterprise Exchange (IEX) Professor Richard Conroy, Chairman, commented: "We are now moving beyond the exploration phase at Clontibret and Wardrop Engineering has commenced a scoping study to determine if the current JORC-compliant resource of just over one million ounces of gold can support a profitable mining operation.
Merrion plans to apply to list its American Depositary Shares on the Nadsaq Global Market, and its ordinary shares on the Irish Enterprise Exchange in Dublin, Ireland.
The Company also announces that shares in Conroy Diamonds and Gold Plc (AIM:CDG ) commenced trading today on the Irish Enterprise Exchange (IEX), the Irish Stock Exchange's specialist market for smaller growth companies (IEX:CDG.
The Company also announces that shares in Karelian Diamond Resources (AIM: KDR) commenced trading today on the Irish Enterprise Exchange (IEX), the Irish Stock Exchange's specialist market for smaller growth companies (IEX: KDR.
03 each to trading on the Irish Enterprise Exchange ("IEX") of the Irish Stock Exchange.
01 each to trading on the Irish Enterprise Exchange ("IEX") of the Irish Stock Exchange.