But the Irish College of General Practitioners has called on the HSE to communicate its message more clearly.
What does ICGP stand for?
ICGP stands for Irish College of General Practitioners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICGP
We have 4 other meanings of ICGP in our Acronym Attic
- International Coffee Genome Network
- International Corporate Governance Network
- Italian Cooperative Group for Neuroblastoma (Italian Association for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology)
- Imperial County General Plan (California)
- Indigenous Community Governance Project (Australia)
- Indonesian Community of Greater Philadelphia
- Inner-City Games Philadelphia
- International College of Geriatric Psychoneuropharmacology (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Interoperable Communications Grant Program (US FEMA)
- Introduction to Comparative Government and Policies
- International Center for Greek Philosophy and Culture (Greece)
- Interorganizational Committee on Guidelines and Principles for Social Impact Assessment
- Institute of Crop Germplasm Resources (China)
- Interfaith Council of Greater Richmond, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- International Connoisseurs of Green and Red Chile (New Mexico State University)
- Immunoreactive Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Integrated Coast Guard Systems (Lockheed Martin/Ingalls joint venture)
- Intelligent Computer Graphics System (Verizon)
- International Catholic Girls' Society
- International Center for Graduate Studies (University of Hamburg; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded by Ireland's Department of Health, the Healthlink development project included Mater Hospital, The Department of Health, The Irish College of General Practitioners and the Eastern Health Board.
Dr Mel Bates of the Irish College of General Practitioners said: "The GP out-of-hours service saw an unprecedented levels of activity and they were stretched to their absolute limit.
Dr Mel Bates of the Irish College of General Practitioners yesterday urged the HSE to communicate with GPs.
Dr Mel Bates, spokesman for the Irish College of General Practitioners, said: "In my experience there's nowhere near that many people faking.
Dr Michael Harty of the Irish College of General Practitioners made his comments over proposals to centralise services in Limerick.
The Irish College of General Practitioners and the RACGP made the agreement to recognise each other's members.
The report on cardiovascular disease in women was unveiled at the Irish College of General Practitioners annual women's health conference in Tullamore, Co Offaly.