Chess champion Philip, who lived with his family in Dromcarrra Avenue, Tallaght, was chairman of the Irish Chess Union and a member of the Rathmines Chess Club.
What does ICU stand for?
ICU stands for Irish Chess Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICU
We have 150 other meanings of ICU in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Coordination Unit
- Interim Control Unit
- International Chemistry Union (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Christian University (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Communist Union
- International Components for Unicode
- International Conference on Ultra-Wideband (IEEE)
- International Cycling Union
- Intersection Capacity Utilization
- Interstation Control Unit
- ISA Configuration Utility
- Islamic Court Union
- Island Climate Update (New Zealand)
- I See You Too
- International Components for Unicode for Java
- Idaho Cooperative Utilities Association (now Idaho Consumer-Owned Utilities Association)
- Inner Clothing Undressing Area (decomtamination station)
- International Congress of University Adult Education (Syracuse University; New York)
- Iowa Council of the United Blind
- Independent Colleges and Universities Benefits Association, Inc.