The Joint Arab Irish Chamber of Commerce in Dublin recently celebrated its 25th Anniversary and has for all that time served as an important tool bridging Irish industry to the Arab world.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Irish Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Inuit Circumpolar Conference
- Inuit Circumpolar Council (various locations)
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- Inventory Control Center/Code
- Invercargill City Council (New Zealand)
- Inverter Converter Controller
- Iowa Cancer Consortium (est. 2001; formerly Iowa Cancer Comprehensive Cancer Control)
- Iran Carpet Company
- Iranian Cinema Channel
- Ireland Cancer Center (Cleveland, OH)
- ISDN Communication Controller
- ISDN Competence Center
- Ishikawa Computer Center (Japan)
- Islamic Courts Council
- Island Community Church (various locations)
- Island Cruising Club (sailing center; Salcombe, Devon, UK)
- Isle of Capri Casinos (St. Louis, MO)
- Isolation Confirmation Certificate (petroleum engineering)
- Israel on Campus Coalition (est. 2002)
- Italian Cars Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Kerry Consulting was proud to be the sole sponsor of a luncheon on Friday the 13th of August 2010, in partnership with The Irish Chamber of Commerce (Singapore) and The Association of Banks (ABS) at which Professor Patrick Honohan delivered his views on - "What future for Europe and the Euro" and took questions from the audience.
Members of the Irish delegation included top representatives from the Join Arab Irish Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Ireland, Ovelle Pharmaceuticals, Biancamed Ltd, Rockall Technologies Ltd, and Sunday Times Ireland.
Recently, a proposal for an Irish Sea tunnel was put to the Irish Government by Chambers Ireland, the renamed Irish Chamber of Commerce.
In addition, he is a Trustee of Calvary Hospital, a member of the President's Council at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Chairman of the Irish Chamber of Commerce of the USA, and a Director of the Center for Hope and the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship.
Irish Chamber of Commerce boss Tom Clarke said businesses had not suffered too much because it was a holiday week.