Ciaran Phelan, of the Irish Brokers Association, said the move was good for buyers.
What does IBA stand for?
IBA stands for Irish Brokers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBA
We have 273 other meanings of IBA in our Acronym Attic
- International Business Accelerator (Santa Teresa, New Mexico)
- International Business Administration (degree)
- International Business Advisors
- Internationale Bauaustellung (Fair, Berlin, Germany)
- Internet Business Administration (US Northamerica)
- Internet Business Application
- Intrust Bank Arena (Wichita, KS)
- Ion Beam Analysis
- Ion Beam Applications
- Iowa Bandmasters Association, Inc
- Iron Butt Association (motorcycling)
- Isobutanol (organic compound)
- Israel Broadcasting Authority
- Incident Business Advisor Type 1
- Incident Business Advisor Type 2
- Incident Business Advisor Type 3
- Incinerator Bottom Ash Aggregates
- Independent Bankers Association of America
- Indiana Business Aviation Association
- Indirection Barrelshift Accumulate and Add (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former president of the Irish Brokers Association now faces 15 counts of forgery and obtaining money under false pretences relating to the fraudulent conversion of pounds 620,000.
Brian McNelis from the Irish Brokers Association warned: "People are cutting corners and it's of major concern but the best advice I can give to people is to talk to a professional.
The Irish Brokers Association has said catastrophic weather conditions, which have been experienced all over the world, will have a ripple effect on the domestic market with higher premiums likely.
Chief executive of the Irish Brokers Association Ciaran Phelan also warned that the banks are likely to increase standard variable interest rates again in 2011.
Chief executive of the Irish Brokers Association Ciaran Phelan said: "Rising interest rates will further pressure consumers into looking for methods of reducing mortgage outgoings and brokers are happy to assist in this.
He founded the Irish Brokers Association, one of the many bodies that became involved in investigating the entangled affairs after he fled.
The premiums that are now required illustrate the crisis that exists within the Irish motor insurance market," said Paul Carty, of the Irish Brokers Association.