The important thing is that it helped raise the profile of charities such as the Rotary Club of Sri Lanka, Spinal Injuries Ireland, the Ireland Fund of Canada, the Chinese Charity Foundation and the Fistula Hospital in Ethiopia.
What does IFOC stand for?
IFOC stands for Ireland Fund of Canada (est. 1978)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFOC
We have 3 other meanings of IFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Invisible Fence of Baltimore (Maryland)
- International Forum of Bible Agencies (Woburn, MA)
- International Forum on Open Bibliographic Systems
- Immunoassay Fecal-Occult Blood Test
- Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Indirect Field Oriented Control (for firmware library)
- Intergalactic Federation of Cereals (gaming)
- International Federation of Orgonomic Colleges
- International Fellowship of Chaplains (Saginaw, MI)
- International Foundation for Oral Care (dentistry)
- International Federation of Online Clubs and Aquatic Societies
- International Federation of Competitive Eating
- Institute of Flight Operations & Dispatch (Fort Worth, TX)
- Italian Fans of Depp (Johnny Depp fan club and website)
- International Forest of Friendship (Atchison, Kansas)
- International Fellowship of Former Scouts and Guides
- Informed Fibromyalgics on Guaifenisen (Louisville, KY)
- Interferometric Fiber-Optic Gyro
- Interferometric Fiber Optic Gyroscopes
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital (Fairfax, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from Trinity College in Dublin and currently sits on the board of Conquest Resources Limited, Canadian Zinc Corporation, Anglesey Mining plc and Minco plc, as well as the Ireland Fund of Canada.