Christian is an experienced non-executive director and is currently a non-executive member of Ireland Blyth Limited and UTI International.
What does IBL stand for?
IBL stands for Ireland Blyth Limited
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBL
We have 129 other meanings of IBL in our Acronym Attic
- Interest-Based Locality
- Interest-Bearing Liability (finance)
- International Basketball League
- International Britannia Limited (independent auditing; UK)
- International Business and Logistics (various schools)
- Internet Bankruptcy Library
- Internet Baseball League
- Internet Book List
- Internet Business Logic (Canada)
- Ion Beam Laboratory
- Israel Baseball League
- Istituto Bancario del Lavoro (Italy)
- Inter-american Bibliographical and Library Association
- Interior Board of Land Appeals
- International Business Legal Associates (Jordan)
- International Business Leaders Advisory Council (UK)
- InfiniBand LAN Emulation Protocol (Intel protocol supporting legacy TCP/IP over Infiniband)
- International Business and Language Area Studies (college program)
- Independent Broadcast Locals Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group leader in Mauritius, Ireland Blyth Limited (IBL) is banking on AGOA to further increase its international development.