Monthly Souqs First Lieutenant Anthony Marion, officer-in-charge of the Q-West Iraqi-Based Industrial Zone (I-BIZ) team, reported, "One way that HHC 181st BSB is impacting families in local villages around COB Q-West and helping make a change in the economy is by sponsoring monthly souqs.
What does IBIZ stand for?
IBIZ stands for Iraqi-Based Industrial Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBIZ
We have 1 other meaning of IBIZ in our Acronym Attic
- International Business Information Technology
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Investment Banking IT (Deutsche bank)
- International Bobath Instructors Training Association (neurology)
- Industry, Business and Information Technology Services (Union Network International)
- Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana (Spanish: Urban Real Estate Tax)
- Institute for Biology of Inland Waters
- I'll Believe It When I See It
- Ibadan Internet Exchange
- Independent Business Investment Zone (Austin, TX)
- Illinois Business Journal
- Indianapolis Business Journal (Indianapolis Business Journal Media Corp.)
- Industrial Bank of Japan, Ltd.
- International Brotherhood of Jones
- Iranian Biomedical Journal (est. 1996)
- Ivey Business Journal (Ivey Business School; University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Iridescent Ballerina Jewelry Box
- International Blue Jay Class Association (est. 1954)
- Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders
- Illinois Bone and Joint Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Supply Department at the Base Command Group (BCG), Al Asad Air Base, Iraq, covers a wide range of roles and responsibilities that include fuels, billeting, food service, environmental, safety, Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR), material readiness, contractor accountability, and Iraqi-Based Industrial Zone initiatives.
He was also responsible for the development and execution of two key Iraqi business development/employment initiatives: the Iraqi Trucking Network and the Iraqi-Based Industrial Zone, both of which now employ many thousands of Iraqis.