Ali Mahdi Sadeq, the spokesman for the Iraqi Turkoman Front (ITF), the largest Turkoman political group in Kirkuk, says: "The security situation in Kirkuk is not stable, and there are all sorts of problems and disputes.
What does ITF stand for?
ITF stands for Iraqi Turkoman Front (political group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITF
We have 162 other meanings of ITF in our Acronym Attic
- International Transport Forum
- International Transport Workers' Federation
- International Trombone Festival (est. 1971)
- International Trust Fund (demining NGO based in Slovenia)
- International Tuberculosis Foundation, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- International Turntable Federation
- Into the Fire (Babylon 5 game)
- Intra-Task Force
- Inventory Task Force (various organizations)
- Ionia Temporary Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Isothermal Furnace
- IT (Information Technology) Frontier Corporation (Japan)
- In the Final Analysis
- Indian Tigers Football Academy (India)
- Indirect Test of Fluorescent Antibodies (virus detection)
- Instituut voor Theoretische Fysica Universiteit Van Amsterdam
- Integrated Turbulence Forecast Algorithm
- International Taekwondo Federation of Australasia (martial arts)
- Internet Tax Freedom Act (Congress)
- iTechnology Forms Accelerator (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arab and Tukroman members of Kirkuk Province's Council had told Aswat al-Iraq news agency recently that the Peshmerga forces had been mobilized outside Kirkuk, in response to an Iraqi government's demand, fearing the entrance of armed groups to the Province, but the Iraqi Turkoman Front had demanded their withdrawal, considering their presence as "illegal and standing counter to the Iraqi constitution.
The leader of the Iraqi Turkoman Front, Sadettin Ergec, said at the conference that due to the complex ethnic and religious makeup of Kirkuk, the referendum should be cancelled and the province placed under the control of the federal government.