A UK-based Iraqi Airways spokesman stated, "We haven't experienced any difficulties because of ISIS.
What does AIW stand for?
AIW stands for Iraqi Airways (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIW
We have 47 other meanings of AIW in our Acronym Attic
- Alice in Wonderland
- All-In-Wonder (ATI video cards)
- Allied Industrial Workers (labor union)
- Alpha in the Workplace (Christian course)
- American Indian Wars
- Angers International Welcome (France)
- APPN Implementers' Workshop
- Art Institute of Washington (Arlington, VA)
- Arts of the Islamic World (Queens College; New York, NY)
- As It Were/Was
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal (Arabic: Economy and Hope; business magazine)
- Alliance of International Wado-ryu (martial arts organization; UK)
- American Indian Warriors Association (California)
- Armenian International Women's Association
- Asian Immigrant Women Advocates
- Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association
- Asian International Workshop on Advanced Reliability Modeling (symposium)
- Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation (est. 1993; Canada)
- All India Women's Conference
- American Insulated Wire Corporation (Mansfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi Transport Ministry agreed to deposit three million dollars as a guarantee deposit to finalize the law suits against Iraqi Airways, which were submitted by individuals and companies.
IFE Services, a subsidiary of Global Eagle Entertainment, announced today that it has been appointed by Iraqi Airways as its in-flight entertainment (IFE) content provider.
IFE Services, a subsidiary of Global Eagle Entertainment (NASDAQ:ENT), announced today that it has been appointed by Iraqi Airways as its in-flight entertainment (IFE) content provider.
Iraqi Airways which started to modernize its fleet in 2008 already operates six CRJ900 NextGen regional jets.
Iraqi Airways operates six CRJ900 NextGen regional jets.
BAGHDAD / NINA / Iraqi Airways announced that it will open several new lines by the end of this year.
Iraqi Airways will start flights between the Ankara and the northern Iraqi city of Arbil Iraqi Airways will start flights between the Turkish capital Ankara and the northern Iraqi city of Arbil on Aug.