This second phase of TRIAD funding is made possible by The Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment Impact Fund (IADIF) at the Los Angeles-based California Community Foundation.
What does IADIF stand for?
IADIF stands for Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment Impact Fund (California Community Foundation; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone
- Institut Arabe des Droits de l'Homme (French)
- International Academy for Design and Health (various locations)
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health
- International Association of Dentistry for the Handicapped (now International Association for Disability and Oral Health)
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion Syndrome (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Irvine Adult Day Health Services, Inc. (est. 1994; Irvine, CA)
- International Association of Deposit Insurers
- Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc. (Philippines)
- Inter-American Drug Information System (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Development of Information Society
- International Association for Development of the Information Society
- International Animal Data Information Systems Committee (forum)
- Independent Activity of Daily Living
- Instrument Activity Deviation List
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- International Association for Distance Learning
- International Association of Democratic Lawyers
- International Association of Development Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Texas Resources for Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment (TRIAD) Fund was established at the San Antonio Area Foundation through a $5 million grant from the Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment Impact Fund of the California Community Foundation.