Colbert, a member of the Video Services Department, Operations Group, DAU main campus, at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, was tasked with a critical assignment in support of the Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office.
What does IIRO stand for?
IIRO stands for Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIRO
We have 1 other meaning of IIRO in our Acronym Attic
- Imagery Interpretation Report Message
- Indian Institute of Rural Management
- Institute of Information Risk Management (UK)
- Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (est. 2002; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Institutional Interim Remedial Measures
- Irish Immigration Reform Movement (est. 1987)
- Inactive Item Review Notification
- Infinitely Iterated Rippled Noise
- Indian Institute of Research in Numismatic Studies
- International Islamic Relief Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Isolated Input and Relay Output (computing)
- Insurance Institute of the Republic of China (now Taiwan Insurance Institute; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada
- International Irrigated Rice Observational Nursery
- Improved Item Replacement Program
- Institute for Instructional Research and Practice (University of South Florida)
- International Institute for Restorative Practices (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania graduate school)
- Internet Information Resource Page (Programming Plus; Brooklyn, NY)
- Institute of International Relations and Political Science
- If I Remember Right
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nash said the Program Management Office, formerly known as the Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office, is planning about 25 large cost-plus-incentive contracts.
The head of the new Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office ,David Nash lays out an ambitious timetable to rebuild Iraq, saying they planned to award $18.