Anarchy and looting of archaeological sites has destroyed 25 percent of the sites in southern Iraq," said Field curator James Phillips, who is in charge of the Iraq Cultural Heritage Project.
What does ICHP stand for?
ICHP stands for Iraq Cultural Heritage Project (US State Department)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICHP
We have 18 other meanings of ICHP in our Acronym Attic
- International Center to Heal Our Children (Washington, DC)
- International Clown Hall of Fame (Milwaukee, WI)
- International Conference on the History of the Language Sciences
- International Centre for the History of Slavery
- Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists
- Inner City Housing Project (National Housing Trust; Jamaica)
- Institute for Child Health Policy
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Australia)
- Integrative Cardiac Health Project (Walter Reed Army Medical Center; Washington, DC)
- International Commission on Healthcare Professions
- International Centre for Human and Public Affairs (Switzerland)
- Irish Combined Heat and Power Association
- Iloilo City Hall Press Corps (Philippines)
- Institute of Child Health and Primary Care (Lagos, Nigeria)
- International Conference on High Performance Computing
- International Council on Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance
- Indian Community Health Profile Project (northwest US; data collection and analysis)
- International Classification of Health Problems for Primary Care
- International Classification of Health Problems in Primary Care (guide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Walters Art Museum, Winterthur Museum & Country Estate and the University of Delaware's Department of Art Conservation have been selected by the United States Department of State to be cultural partners to participate in the Iraq Cultural Heritage Project announced at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq by First Lady Laura Bush.