Razavi, "Development of optimized compounds for the components of the bead section of a low aspect ratio steel-belted radial tire," Iranian Polymer Journal, vol.
What does IPJ stand for?
IPJ stands for Iranian Polymer Journal (Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute; chemistry publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPJ
We have 12 other meanings of IPJ in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Production for the United States (index)
- Interface Processor for Imagery Exchange
- Improving the Patient Journey (New Zealand)
- Institut Pratique du Journalisme (French journalism school)
- Institute for Peace & Justice (San Diego, CA)
- Instituto Português da Juventude (Portugese)
- International Poster Journal
- Internet Protocol Journal
- Interphalangeal Joint
- Interphex Japan (trade show)
- Ikatan Perjanjian Jual Beli (Indonesian: Bond Purchase Agreement)
- Instrument Panel Junction Block (automotive)
- Incumbent Perception of Job Complexity (psychological test)
- Indianapolis Peace and Justice Center
- Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center (Seattle, WA)
- International Prisoners Justice Day (August 10th)
- International Platform of Jurists for East Timor
- Indigenous Peoples and Justice Initiative (Canada)
- Initiative to Protect Jekyll Island
- Interagency Panel on Juvenile Justice (UN Economic and Social Council; Geneva, Switzerland)