Within the next three years, Iran is ready to export 60 mln CM of natural gas through Iran Gas Trunkline (IGAT 6) to Turkey and transit it to Europe, the managing director of National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) announced.
What does IGAT stand for?
IGAT stands for Iran Gas Trunkline (series of large diameter pipelines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IGAT
We have 2 other meanings of IGAT in our Acronym Attic
- International Graphic Arts Show (conference)
- International Graphic Arts Society
- Invasive Group A Streptococcus (bacteria)
- Institution of Gas Engineers
- Invasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
- Inspection Générale des Affaires Sanitaires et Sociales (French)
- International Group for Advancement in Spinal Science (Fourqueux, France)
- Inland Gold Aquatics Team (Temecula, CA)
- Inspecção-Geral da Administração do Território (Portugal)
- Instituto Galmand de Artes Tecnológicas (Sao Paulo, Brazil technical arts institute)
- Inspector General Auditor Training Institute
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (India)
- International Grants Allocation Unit (fraudulent organization)
- Internationaler Gastronomy Award Waddensea (German: Waddensea International Gastronomy Award; culinary rating)
- (Fraunhofer) Institut für Grenzflächen- und Bioverfahrenstechnik, Stuttgart, Germany
- Illegal Gambling Business
- Illinois Gaming Board
- Inlet Gearbox (gas turbines)
- Inner-German Border (former boundary/border between East and West Germany)
- Institute & Guild of Brewing (now known as the Institute of Brewing & Distilling; UK)