Olsen's three-night 'Sir Bobby Robson Cruise' - the last of its four sailings from Harwich, Essex, the closest cruise port to Sir Bobby Robson's team, Ipswich Town Football Club - departs on Saturday 15th June 2013, and visits vibrant Amsterdam, with an all-day and late-night stay.
What does ITFC stand for?
ITFC stands for Ipswich Town Football Club (Ipswich, Suffolk, England)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITFC
We have 17 other meanings of ITFC in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Task Force on Advanced Networking (Office of Science & Technology Policy)
- Inter-Tribal Fisheries and Assessment Program (Sault Saint Marie, MI)
- Innovation and Technology Fund Administrative System (Hong Kong)
- Irish Traditional Field Archery Society (recreational group; Ireland)
- Independent Timber Frame Builders Association (Greenfield, MA)
- Independent Television Facilities Centre Ltd (London, England)
- Information Technology Functional Constituency (Hong Kong)
- Intensive Therapeutic Foster Care
- International Trade Facilitation Centre (India)
- Internet Tax Fairness Coalition (est. 1998)
- Interim Tactical Flag Command Center
- Information Technologies for Development
- Institute of Thermal-Fluid Dynamics (Italy)
- International Tree Failure Database
- Islip Terrace Fire Department
- Infant Toddler Family Day Care (Fairfax, VA)
- International Task Force for Disease Eradication (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Institute of Thermal and Fluid Engineering (Switzerland)
- Intel Trade Fairs and Expositions, Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Intermediate Forward Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other top ranking lots included a pounds 12,100 bid for a training day at FC Barcelona and the pounds 8,100 payout for the Ipswich Town Football Club Experience, which offered bidders a chance to be the home and away team to train and play in a football match on the pitch.
Summary: Reports suggest that Roy Keane has been sacked as manager of Ipswich Town football club.
The appointment of Roy Keane further demonstrates our commitment to help Ipswich Town Football Club achieve our aim of returning to the Premier League at the earliest possible opportunity.
Newly appointed Clegg, the former chief executive of the British Olympic Association, added: "The appointment of Roy Keane further demonstrates our commitment to help Ipswich Town Football Club achieve our aim of returning to the top league at the earliest possible opportunity.
The appointment of Roy Keane further demonstrates our commitment to help Ipswich Town Football Club achieve our aim of returning to the Premier League at the earliest possible opportunity,'' Clegg said.
David Norris has subsequently been fined by Ipswich Town Football Club, and warned about his future conduct.
The 75-year-old received the honour in recognition of his success in leading Ipswich Town Football Club between 1969 and 1982.