Lewis graduated from Iowa State University of Science and Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunicative Arts and a minor in Sociology and Counseling.
What does ISUST stand for?
ISUST stands for Iowa State University of Science and Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interim Small Unit Remote Scouting System (USMC; aka Dragon Eye)
- Improved Solutions for Urban Systems, Inc. (Dayton, OH)
- Information Services and User Support
- Innovation Start-Up Scheme (Australia)
- Integrated Solar Upper Stage
- Integrated-Sensor Underwater System
- International Society for Utilitarian Studies
- Illinois State University Student Foundation (Normal, IL)
- Institute for Sustainable Solutions and Innovations (Germany)
- International Survey of Upper Secondary Schools
- Instituto Superior de Transportes E Comunicações (Maputo, Mozambique)
- International Symposium on Ubiquitous Virtual Reality
- Islamic School of Upper Westchester (Mount Kisko, NY)
- Idle Stabilizer Valve (automotive)
- Im Sinne Von (German: In the Sense Of)
- In-Situ Vitrification
- Independent Software Vendor
- Independent Solution Vendor
- Information Service Vendor
- Initial Site Visitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iowa State University of Science and Technology (Iowa State), a public university with nearly 28,000 students, was established in 1858 as one of the first U.
His undergraduate degree in biochemistry and microbiology comes from Iowa State University of Science and Technology in Ames, Iowa.