Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz this week threatened the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, an election watchdog group, with criminal action if its observers come within 300 feet of an election site, Politico reports.
What does ISOS stand for?
ISOS stands for Iowa Secretary of State (Des Moines, IA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISOS
We have 41 other meanings of ISOS in our Acronym Attic
- Individualized Spaced-Out Reinforcing Methodology (Opus Educational Software)
- International Standards Organization Reference Model
- Implementation and Evaluation of a Software Reuse Methodology
- Illinois Secretary of State
- In Search Of Space
- In Search of Sunrise (Dj Tiesto song)
- Inspection Service Operation Support (US Postal Service)
- Institute for State Organisational Sciences (Vietnam)
- Intercall Switch Operating System
- Invitation to Submit Outline Solution (UK)
- IP (Internet Protocol) Service Operating System
- Independent Scholars of South Asia
- Intersex Society of South Africa
- International Service Organization of Sex Addicts Anonymous
- International Society for Soilless Culture
- Information Systems Operations and Support Services (White Sands Missile Range)
- Islamic Society of Statistical Sciences
- Internet Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma
- International Students of Oregon State University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz blasted presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman today after Huntsman declined to visit Iowa, citing his opposition to ethanol subsidies.
In January, Democrat Chet Culver, the Iowa Secretary of State, and Republican Congressman Jim Nussle were tied in the polls 40% to 40%.