The Iowa Finance Authority s Board of Directors unanimously approved the issuance of up to US$ 1.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Iowa Finance Authority (Des Moines, IA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fitness Association
- International Formalwear Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Franchise Association
- International Friends and Associates (international match-making organization)
- International Frisbee Association
- Internationale Funkaustellung (German: International Fair of Broadcasting Services)
- Inverted-F Antenna
- Invest in France Agency
- Investment Funds Association (various locations)
- Irish Farmer's Association
- Irish Film Archive (Irish Film Institute)
- Irish Football Association (Northern Ireland's governing body of soccer)
- Iron-Folic Acid
- Israel Football Association
- Issued for Approval (design stage)
- Institut für Afrikanistik und Ägyptologie (Department of Africanistics and Egyptology at the University of Vienna)
- Institut für Angewandte Arbeitswissenschaft eV
- Institute for African Alternatives (University of London, UK)
- Intelligence Functional Area Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Art's Way continues to work with the Iowa Finance Authority, to obtain long term financing of the facility with industrial development bonds.
In 2001, a statewide study by the Iowa Finance Authority indicated that more than 50% of the elderly aged 75 years and older could not afford what was currently available on the assisted living market.
The Iowa Finance Authority (IFA) has authorized IFCo to access bonding capacity under its private activity tax-exempt Midwestern Disaster Area bond program.
The Iowa Finance Authority issued $38,385,000 aggregate principal amount of Pollution Control Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds (Interstate Power and Light Company Project) Series 2005 (the "Bonds") which have an initial interest rate of 2.
NEW YORK -- On the effective date of June 20, 2012, Fitch Ratings will upgrade the long- and short-term ratings to 'AA-F1+'; Stable Outlook, from 'A/F1'; Stable Outlook, assigned to the $13,055,000 Iowa Finance Authority Wellness Facility Revenue Bonds (Community Y of Marshalltown Project), series 2001.
Additional funding was provided by the Iowa Department of Economic Development, Iowa Finance Authority, Community First Bank, State Historical Society of Iowa, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines and the city of Decorah.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has corrected its published rating history for the Iowa Finance Authority (IA) (Trinity Health Group) variable-rate refunding and revenue bonds, series 2000D.