Besides Alaska, Your Training Place Online's bloodborne pathogens classes have been approved or recognized by: the American Electrology Association, many California counties, the State of Hawaii Department of Health, the Iowa Department of Public Health, the Kansas Board of Cosmetology, the Maine Department of Health and Human Services, the Mississippi State Department of Health, the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, the Oregon Health Licensing Agency, the Washington State Department of Licensing, and the Denver Department of Environmental Health.
What does IDPH stand for?
IDPH stands for Iowa Department of Public Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDPH
We have 1 other meaning of IDPH in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Doctors for Peace and Development (India)
- Implementing Data Protection on Dell Storage
- Identify, Decide, Predict, Execute
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program for Educational Leaders (Duquesne University School of Education; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Diploma in Preventive Environmental Management
- Individual Deceased Personnel File
- Interbank Deposit Protection Fund
- International Digital Publishing Forum (Toronto, ON, Canada trade and standards association)
- Interactive Digital Properties Group, Inc.
- Illinois Department of Public Health (Springfield, IL)
- Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative
- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Infectious Disease Pharmacokinetics Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Initial Developers Public License (open source software)
- Instituto Del Progreso Latino (Spanish: Latin Institute of Progress; Chicago, IL)
- Initial Draft Presidential Memorandum
- Institute for Development Policy and Management
- Institute for Development, Planning and Management (University of Suriname)
- Institute of Data Processing Management
- International Development Project Management (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Iowa Department of Public Health launched a hotline in November to help youth experiencing bullying and considering suicide.
The Iowa Department of Public Health reported one confirmed case.
The Iowa Department of Public Health also reminded the public that people who are sick with H1N1 can spread the virus not only to humans, but also to some animals.
The Iowa Department of Public Health provided a competitive funding opportunity to create a strategic plan to accomplish these goals through the use of e-learning.
The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) has applied this framework as a means of enhancing the capacity of Iowa's state and local departments of public health.
asp All of this research was undertaken with the help of funding provided through the Iowa Department of Public Health.
; Iowa Department of Public Health, Des Moines, Iowa; Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa; Kapi'olani Health Foundation, Honolulu, Hawaii; Nebraska Indian Community College, Macy, Neb.