Prior to becoming Administrator of the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division Lynn served as Assistant Attorney General of the Iowa Department of Justice.
What does IDOJ stand for?
IDOJ stands for Iowa Department of Justice (Des Moines, IA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDOJ
- International Day of Femslash (fan fiction event)
- Irish Dentists Opposing Fluoridation
- Improved Definition of the Objective Force
- International Doodle Owners Group
- Indiana Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Highways (now Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Indiana Department of Insurance (Indianapolis, IN)
- Individually-Developed Overseas Internship
- I Dream of Jeannie (TV show)
- I Dream of Jimmy (Jimmy Neutron fansite)
- Interim Determination of K
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Imminent Defense of Life (law)
- Inclusion of Disabled in the Open Labour Market (EU program)
- Intelligent Data Operating Layer (Autonomy Corporation plc)
- Iowa Department of Labor
- In Defence of Marxism (website)
- In Denial Of Murder
- Independence Day of Music
- Ingeniería, Dirección de Obra y Montajes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before that, he had been an assistant attorney general in the Iowa Department of Justice for 19 years.
3 letter to the Iowa Department of Justice, Americans United argued that officials at the Iowa Medical and Classification Center at Oakdale were in error when they penalized inmate Mark Condit.